We recently sat down with Esther-Lauren to discuss the upcoming Cuffing Season. For those who may not know , Cuffing Season is a term that was created for individuals who rather not be playing the casual dating game like we all tend to do during the summer but during these cold winter months they decide to be with one individual to enjoy their body heat, watch netflix and eat food that usually leads to weight gain. These are some ideas that will get you out the house this before it really gets cold outside.
Boating in Central Park
-Before it gets cold take bae or prospective bae boating on Central Park Lake. Renting a boat costs $15 an hour.
Kayaking on the Hudson River
– Go kayaking for free till October 10th courtesy of Downtown Boathouse
Horseback Riding in Prospect Park
-For $37 a hour per a person you can go horseback riding on a 3.5 mile trail in Prospect Park
Indoor Rock Climbing
-For $25 per a person for a pass and $5 climbing shoe rental, you can go rock climbing on the upper east side courtesy of Steep Rock Bouldering
Ping Pong & Drinks
– For $29 rent a ping pong table to promote some healthy competition between you and bae. You can also drink and eat courtsey of SPiN.
– Watch an underground movie on a rooftop with bae
Ticket prices vary
Couples Pizza Cooking Class
-This one is a bit pricey but with a ticket for two you can make up to 4 gourmet pizzas with instruction from a top chef
Places to Eat and Drink
– For $29 per a person you get unlimited sangria and an entree. They have 8 different types of sangria to choose from and you can switch each time your cup is empty.
– They have over 100 different themed shots to choose from, all reasonably priced. For some of the the workers come out in costumes and dance. The most popular one, the Harry Potter shot, includes a mini fire show with purchase.
-For $29 per a person you can get participate in the three course menu which gives 9 different meals to choose from. The three course menu is only available during brunch/lunch